I’ve been busy getting ready for my Holiday Open House that’s tomorrow! I’m pooped out from working so hard, but I’ve got some news things made for it!
And I’ve got lots more! So I hope if you’re in the area, you can come by! I’ve got new handmade journals, and of course the usual hand-dyed spinning fibers & yarns, rubber stamps, pin-back buttons & pocket mirrors. You can also purchase my books Print & Stamp Lab and The Art Journal Workshop and I’ll sign them for you!
And don’t forget that the ArtSparks November Tutorial Blog Hop is going on! Be sure to check those out! Mine will be posted Sunday. I made a little video for it last night. I hope you like it!
- Wednesday November 9th, Jane LaFazio: Sketch & Stitch Gift Bags
- November 10, Lyric Kinard: Glitter, Glisten, Glimmer: A Beaded Snowflake Ornament
- November 11, Tracie Lyn Huskamp: A Christmas Cardinal Ornament
- November 12, Melanie Testa
- November 13, Traci Bunkers: Moldable Foam Stamps
- November 14, Diana Trout: Japanese-Style Fabric Wrap (Furoshiko)
- November 15, Judy Coates Perez: Folk Art Inspired Ornament
- November 16, Kelli Perkins: Colorful Stitched Ornament
- November 17, Lisa Engelbrecht: Experimental lettering
- November 18, Jill Berry: Geo Papers and Projects
- November 19, Gloria Hansen: Resizing a digital image the easy way