I got behind on posting the daily tutorials from the 8 Days of heARTfest Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop. I was busy finishing up the kid’s book I was working on, and writing a new proposal for another book. Plus, I’m in the process of switching over my online shopping cart to a different system on my website, which is pretty time consuming!
So, without further ado, here’s Judy Coates Perez’s delicious looking Chocolate Peppermint Cream Heart Cakes! They look so tasty! I wish I had some right now! Check out her blog for the recipe and complete instructions!
This tutorial is part of the ArtSparks 8 Day heARTfest Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop. Be sure to check them all out!
8 Day heARTfest Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop
- 1/25/2012 Jane LaFazio: Sketchbook page to Valentine Card (& envelope too)
- 1/26/2012 Traci Bunkers: Printed Heart Ice Cube Trays: Quick Printed Backgrounds
- 1/27/2012 Diana Trout: Woven heart valentines card
- 1/28/2012 Lyric Kinard: Lovin’ my Thermofax Screens
- 1/29/2012 Judy Coates Perez: Chocolate Peppermint Cream Heart Cakes
- 1/30/2012 Kelli Nina Perkins: Heart-shaped felted soap
- 1/31/2012 Melanie Testa: (hosted on Lyrics blog.)
- 2/1/2012 Tracie Lynn Huskamp: Valentine Message Pillows