Day 6 of the heARTfest Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop is Kelli Nina Perkins‘s tutorial on felted heart soaps. They are so colorful, and cute, and useful! They’d make great gifts, but make enough to keep some for yourself. Here is her full tutorial along with photos and instructions.
This tutorial is part of the ArtSparks 8 Day heARTfest Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop. Be sure to check them all out!
8 Day heARTfest Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop
- 1/25/2012 Jane LaFazio: Sketchbook page to Valentine Card (& envelope too)
- 1/26/2012 Traci Bunkers: Printed Heart Ice Cube Trays: Quick Printed Backgrounds
- 1/27/2012 Diana Trout: Woven heart valentines card
- 1/28/2012 Lyric Kinard: Lovin’ my Thermofax Screens
- 1/29/2012 Judy Coates Perez: Chocolate Peppermint Cream Heart Cakes
- 1/30/2012 Kelli Nina Perkins: Heart-shaped felted soap
- 1/31/2012 Melanie Testa: (hosted on Lyrics blog.)
- 2/1/2012 Tracie Lynn Huskamp: Valentine Message Pillows