The other day, I got back 2 boxes of various things I had sent off almost a year ago to be photographed for my book The Art Journal Workshop. Since I have so many art supplies and most of what I sent off were duplicates of what I already have, and since it’s always fun to get new toys, I thought these would be perfect for a giveaway. This one is the first of several! Don’t worry, all of these are unused!
Here’s what is in this batch:
- box of 24 crayons (the box got a little hole in it in shipping, but the crayons are still good!)
- box of 6 fine point liquid metals metallic markers (I have this same set, and they are great & super metallicy!)
- set of 8 prang watercolors with a brush
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad: Walnut stain
- ColorBox Cat’s Eye Pigment brush pad: Lilac
- flower stamp
- butterfly & tiny leaves stamp on an acrylic block
- Le Pen marker: brown (this is a super fine point, great for detailed doodling or writing)
- Pentel Color Brush pen: Lemon Yellow
- bottle of Liquitex Soft Body acrylic paint: Light Blue Violet
- tube of Amsterdam Acrylic Paint: Carmine
- 3 tubes of pip-squeaks glitter glue: red, bue & aqua
- blue transparent tape (this has a very faint blue look)
- striped fabric tape
This should keep you creating for awhile!
So here’s the poop. To enter, simply fill out the form below no later than the end of Tuesday, May 3rd (you can leave a comment, but you have to fill out the form to be eligible). I’ll select a winner randomly on Wednesday, May 4th using random.org. I’ll notify the winner via e-mail, and the winner has 3 days to reply with their mailing address. Tell your friends! And this is for everyone, so you don’t have to be in the U.S. to play! Please only sign up once. Any duplicate entries will be deleted.
*** This giveaway is now closed. Please stay tuned for more giveaways and all around goodness.***