I have really loved doing the 30 Days of Carving, Journaling, and Get Your Art on. I knew I wanted to do another one, and the past few weeks I’ve been trying to decide what to have the focus be. I was really leaning toward painting, or drawing, or photography. But I just couldn’t pick one. So, I decided why choose? Why not do another 30 Days of Get Your Art On? So, that’s what I’m doing, starting September 1. Wanna join me? I’ll use the same guidelines for myself as before:
- I’ll make art every day for 30 days and post what I have done.
- I don’t have to finish what ever I’m working on that day, I just have to work on something.
- I have to work for 30 minutes, but can work longer if time permits.
- It doesn’t matter what I do for the art making, as long as I work on art.
- I won’t feel guilty for taking the time to work on art and I won’t have to justify why I’m doing it.
- I don’t have to go into detail in my post about how I did anything or what tools, materials I used (unless I want to).
Make your own guidelines that will work for you, so that you will succeed. This is supposed to be fun & inspiring, so it’s important to set guidelines that are realistic. If they aren’t, you might be setting yourself up for failure.
Grab a button from the right side bar by copying the code. Then paste it in your blog or web site to share the fun. If you’d like your name and web site or blog to be listed on the list of artists joining in, let me know in the comments. I’ll add it to the list as I have time. Tell your friends! The other 3 “30 Days” have been great experiences for me, so I hope you’ll join in, even if you can’t do it every day.