Hey, today is my birthday! And my friend Lydia came over for an art day! I didn’t really get much done art-wise because I was helping Ruby work in her journal. But we all had fun!
In honor of my birthday, I’m having a stash giveaway! I’ve got WAY too much stash. So I went through some of it and made up a nice bag to giveaway
I know you can’t see everything there is, but the surprise will be part of the fun!
I’m adding a new rule to my giveaways–and that is the winner must e-mail when they receive the package to let me know it arrived! And if the winner doesn’t, that person won’t be eligible to win another giveaway. With the last giveaway, and perhaps another, I didn’t hear from the recipient, even after I e-mailed to see if they got it.
So here’s the scoop:
To enter, simply fill out the form below no later than the end of Saturday, November 19th (midnight-central time), which is also the last day of the ArtSparks Blog Hop. You can leave a comment, but you have to fill out the form to be eligible. I’ll select a winner randomly on Sunday, November 20th using random.org. I’ll notify the winner via e-mail, and the winner has 3 days to reply with their mailing address. If I don’t hear back from the winner within 3 days, a new winner will be drawn. Tell your friends! And this is for everyone, so you don’t have to be in the U.S. to play! Please only sign up once. Any duplicate entries will be deleted. In case you subscribe to my blog via e-mail, or see this on facebook, you will need go to my blog to fill out the form.
This giveaway is now over. Please follow my blog for other giveaways and all around fun!
Please check out the ArtSparks November Tutorial Blog Hop!
- Wednesday November 9th, Jane LaFazio: Sketch & Stitch Gift Bags
- November 10, Lyric Kinard: Glitter, Glisten, Glimmer: A Beaded Snowflake Ornament
- November 11, Tracie Lyn Huskamp: A Christmas Cardinal Ornament
- November 13, Traci Bunkers: Moldable Foam Stamps
- November 14, Melanie Testa: Zipper Tute Mania
- November 15, Judy Coates Perez: Folk Art Inspired Ornament
- November 16, Kelli Perkins: Whimsical Spool Garland
- November 17, Lisa Engelbrecht: Experimental lettering
- November 18, Jill Berry: Geo Papers and Projects
- November 19, Gloria Hansen: Resizing a digital image the easy way
- November 20, Diana Trout: Japanese-Style Fabric Wrap (Furoshiko)