I want to get the rest of the tutorials posted before Valentine’s Day, so I’m posting the last two today! Day 7 is Melanie Testa‘s tutorial on making your own Valentine’s cards. In her own words, “I present a tutorial using stamps, sweet imagery and perforated edges.” You can find her tutorial here.
Both of these tutorials are part of the ArtSparks 8 Day heARTfest Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop. Be sure to check them all out!
8 Day heARTfest Valentine Tutorial Blog Hop
- 1/25/2012 Jane LaFazio: Sketchbook page to Valentine Card (& envelope too)
- 1/26/2012 Traci Bunkers: Printed Heart Ice Cube Trays: Quick Printed Backgrounds
- 1/27/2012 Diana Trout: Woven heart valentines card
- 1/28/2012 Lyric Kinard: Lovin’ my Thermofax Screens
- 1/29/2012 Judy Coates Perez: Chocolate Peppermint Cream Heart Cakes
- 1/30/2012 Kelli Nina Perkins: Heart-shaped felted soap
- 1/31/2012 Melanie Testa: (hosted on Lyrics blog.)
- 2/1/2012 Tracie Lyn Huskamp: Valentine Message Pillows