I was having website problems again yesterday, so I wasn’t able to post that I worked on this piece.
I did the stitching on it, in places around the photo.
Then today I finished several pieces, and painted the sides of the canvases.
I really had trouble deciding if this piece was finished, then took a scary step and stamped around the border with paint. Luckily, I think it was just what it needed. After it was dry, I rubbed some gold paint over where I had stamped, to help blend it in a little with the background.
Then, everything got their first coat of varnish. I’ll have them ready to hang tomorrow for Final Friday!